Highlights of the Conch Tour Train:
- Take a ‘train ride’ through time
- All Day Hop On and Hop Off tour
- Live narrated, 70+ minute tour
- Open-Air sightseeing perfect for taking pictures
- Over 100 points of interest
- 4 conveniently located stops throughout the city
- Be taken back in history
- Get to know the characters who called Key West home
- Ride on one of Florida’s most popular attractions
- Free admission to the Sails to Rails Museum.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Conch Tour Train is one of Florida’s most popular attractions, and for good reason. The expert engineers, and friendly staff have delighted over 10 million guests with the legends and lore of this charming tropical paradise.
Henry Flagler’s railroad arrived in Key West on September 22, 1912 and the Island City was changed forever. The Conch Tour Train is proud to be the legacy of Flagler’s engineering miracle.
Join The Conch Tour Train on a ‘train ride’ through time. Be taken back to the days before civilization when fierce Indians left their enemy’s bones to bleach in a tropical wilderness naming the island Bone Key. Explore a lush, tropical island, and discover the charm and grace of one of America’s most unique architectural pleasures. Get to know characters like John James Audubon, Ernest Hemingway, and Harry S. Truman and, like them, become captivated by the magic that is Key West.
From bold Spanish explorers and brave ‘Wreckers’ to the great cigar barons and sponge magnets… The Conch Tour Train will transport you from the golden age of settlement through the exciting railroad days, the depression and WWII. There’s much to see and learn.Reserve Your Space on the World Famous Conch Tour Train
View this post on Instagram